Services for Ship Owners
Here at LionKCorporation Crewing, we understand that the quality and skills of the officers and crew we recruit for our clients is the most important feature in vessel management. Our clients expect the highest standards of manning and we deliver solutions that conform to these standards.
LionKCorporation Crewing’s regular services include:
Recruitment of Seafarers
- Recruitment commences after confirmation of received request.
- Searching for candidates according to vessel specification, trade and owner instructions.
- Application, Marlins test, Seagull evaluation test and interview form are presented to the owner when candidate is proposed.
- An interview with a superintendent can be organized in our office or via phone.
- Verification of all required documents to comply with STCW 95 once candidate is accepted.
- Health certificate will be verified according to flag state requirements.
- We are flexible as to the special Documents required by company can be signed in office (Drug & alcohol policy, Uniform policy).
- ISM Personal Training Book can be issued (if required).
- Suitable candidates are presented to the owner / management as soon as possible.
Flight and Travel Arrangements
- Booking flights to and from vessels
- Guarantee letter will be issued from this office
- Bus transportation to European ports can be arranged
- Seafarers visas can be arranged by our office
Flag State Documents
- We are filing agents for the following flags: Liberia, Bahamas, Antigua & Barbuda, Cyprus, Marshall Island, Panama
- Flag state documents can be delivered on board the vessels or as instructed
Working Gear and Uniform
- High quality officer uniforms and epaulettes can be supplied
- Special requirements for working gear can be arranged (Company logo, Caps, T-shirts …)
We are certain that you have questions that need answers so, with that in mind, we encourage you to contact us in any way you find suitable. Please use the information on the left-hand side of this page. Please remember that Romania is on GMT+2 Time-Zone and our office work schedule is 9.00 - 17.00. On behalf of Lion K Crewing Management, we thank you for you time.